Unqork has now launched its first extensive new set of platform features of 2023. Four major new features now empower business and IT teams to more quickly and easily create transformational applications while ensuring their work meets the security, performance, and design needs of the enterprise.
Most importantly, these new features make it faster and easier than ever to deliver intuitive, highly performant experiences that customers, employees, and other stakeholders have come to expect.
Dynamic Refresh is a game-changer for application developers. With it, you improve the speed and performance of Unqork applications, even as you increase the productivity of the development process.
With this new feature, you can now load parts of an Unqork application with new components without needing to reload the entire page. In other words, you can load component content at the exact moment it is needed, boosting performance on page load and improving user interactions. As a result, creators can now load contextual content specific to their end-user selections, unlock greater application reusability, and reduce module size/complexity—all while keeping the same feel and capabilities of their existing applications.
- Enhanced performance and productivity: Because you can bring content into a panel without a page refresh, you both save time and immediately ensure that any changes in a component will be intuitive for the end user.
- Greater modularity of applications: With the new ability to bring logic and UI into a panel at any time, you increase configuration reuse and help minimize module size and complexity.
Dynamic Refresh was so instrumental in delivering vast performance improvements, as well as in addressing scalability concerns.
—Joel Cox, Lead Unqork Developer, Tokio Marine
Watch how to start using Dynamic Refresh today
Gone are the days of worrying if configuration issues may cause unexpected problems down the line. Every time you save or edit a component, the Real-Time Configuration Analysis tool provides instant feedback on how closely your module's configuration adheres to best practices.
Even better, it explains what the issue is and how it might adversely affect the application you are building. It then provides recommendations on how to resolve issues. It even prioritizes those issues that need attention the most.
- Enhanced productivity: By resolving potential issues as soon as they arise, developers avoid the time-consuming work of untangling problems farther along the development process.
- High-quality applications: By leveraging expert advice on how to resolve potential problems, you more efficiently ensure that your applications adhere to best practices and are optimized for success.
When I was working on a finance project, the first phase that we delivered was bug free! The configuration analysis feature is a really great thing about Unqork, because it is easier to unit test the components and find any bugs.
— Madhura Bhad, Engineering Lead, Persistent
Watch how to start using RTCA today
With Workspaces RBAC, you no longer have to sacrifice productivity for security, or vice versa. This new feature enables you to easily segregate each development team's resources into shared or individual workspaces, while having complete control over who can access and manage them. As a result, you can quickly and efficiently optimize development collaboration and security with granular control over workspace access.
- Granular control: Mix and match environment and workspace roles to provide the optimal level of access with maximum ease and flexibility.
- Secure collaboration: Speed and simplify access to all the content creators need, while also ensuring the security of content that they should not access.
You can control RBAC at the environment, module, and component level. That means you can customize exactly what roles have access to sensitive data. We usually restrict the data exposure by giving the right level of access, sometimes even at the component level.”
—Kriti Shrivastava, Project Manager of Asset & Wealth Management, JPMorgan Chase
Watch how to start using Workspaces RBAC today
Like Google Maps-style address look-up, this feature gives your end-users an intuitive and user-friendly way to search for addresses. When completing an online application with partial and related search terms (i.e. “fuzzy logic”), the tool provides both a list of the closest match displays and auto-populates all pertinent fields.
The Address Search Component also offers unparalleled flexibility, enabling you to collect exactly the components of an address that the application requires. In addition, it supports multiple address service types—and enables you to easily limit or prevent address selection for specific countries and regions.
- Enhanced user experiences: Enable end users to enter correct address information based on impartial or imprecise information. Make processes faster and easier with auto-population.
- Security and performance: Keep sensitive API keys secure. Increase performance with server-side execution.
Watch how to start using Address Search today
Want to start from the beginning? Take an interactive guided tour of Unqork, the world’s first and only 100% codeless enterprise-grade platform