As a Certified Associate Configurator, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to build mid-level applications in Unqork. You’ll be able to take a business need and turn it into an application. You will be able to collect, display, edit, and delete data submitted by an end-user.
As an Associate Configurator, you can:
- Build entry-level applications on your own.
- Build mid-level applications with minimal help.
- Capture data using appropriate components and best practices.
- Use the Plug-In component to call an external application programming interface (API). Then, use the returned data.
- Build a simple and user-friendly dashboard with the ability to open a submission.
- Turn a business product into a workflow application. Use basic nodes, customize navigation, and manage state.
- Use Data Workflow to manipulate all simple data structures. Create arrays, tables, and objects.
- Implement basic role-based access control (RBAC) and security.
- Add modules to a complex project based on specific guidelines. Associate configurators might not understand how their module fits into the application architecture. But, they can build modules when given certain parameters.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Project Managers, Engagement Managers & Scrum Masters, Engineers, QA Analysts, QA Engineers, UX Designers, Sales Engineering, Sales Directors, & other roles